This commercial tenant finish project turned out to be a real challenge incorporating all types of finishes and wallcoverings, but with good planning and skilled manpower we were able to get the job done. The project came together on time and turned out beautiful!
We were able to give a nice facelift to the exterior of this home by prepping and repainting it. We also replaced some damaged siding where built up snow had left its mark over the years.
Here we repaired drywall for two bedrooms that were converted to one large office. At the same time we retextured the ceilings to look as new.
This 70s home received a complete update. Popcorn ceilings were scraped, finished, and skimmed smooth. Walls were also skimmed to smooth for a great level finish.
In this home we refinished all of the kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities using ML Campbell's Agualente. The finish turned out just right. We also painted all of the walls inside of the home for a fresh new look.
Jay pressure washed this entire stained exterior, then we repainted the soffits facia and doors. It turned out great!
We had to repair hundreds of cracks in the stucco of this home using a special primer. The finished product looked great!
My wife and I were able to enjoy several months of volunteer work drywall finishing a new 1600000 square foot complex. We enjoyed our time and learned a lot. We also made friends we will never forget!
On this full interior/exterior new construction paint project we were able to showcase some of our custom wood glazing on beautiful vaulted beams throughout the home. The walls were all smooth level 5 so our finish had to be exact. It turned out beautiful...needless to say.